Apply for a stall
All applications must meet the following criteria:
• Goods should be hand-made or produced by the stallholder
• Goods and services to be unique and of a good to high quality.
• High stallholder involvement in production.
• The principle stallholder must be a current member of The Denmark Arts Council. If not a current member, at time of application, the fee will be included on your invoice.
We do allow a limited number of stalls offering:
• Community information/education/fundraising
• Natural therapy and wellbeing practitioners
• Quality second-hand clothing
• Retail chains or franchises
• Mass produced or imported goods
• Alcoholic beverages (for consumption on site)
• Political parties or Religious groups
Cost to trade:
Dec and January: 3m² stall – $75 – ½ stall – $45
Easter only Market 3m² stall – $140 – ½ stall – $80
Easter 3m² stall (if booking one or more other market dates): $110
Larger stall (food) limited availability: 3m x 4.5m: Dec and Jan $100, Easter only $165, Easter (if booking one or more other market dates): $135
Power: $20 per connection.
SEASON DISCOUNT: 10% Attending all 4 market dates with payment of invoice in full by 30th Nov. (discount applies to stall fee only and does not include cost of membership, or power connection)
ACNC registered not-for-profit or charities – 50% discount on stall fees.
Apply by completing the form below and selecting the dates you are interested in.
NB A variety of stall products are desired across the market. No stall holder has a monopoly on any product however if your product is suitable but there are already a number of other stalls currently offering similar goods we may not offer you a site, but your application will be put you on a waitlist.
Expressions of interest and queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Stall Application Form
Please complete our online Markets Stall Application Form below