Your membership with Denmark Arts Council...
...helps support our annual program of community arts, enriching the cultural life of Denmark and the Great Southern.
Being a member of Denmark Arts has many benefits:
- You will be kept up to date with all the latest Denmark Arts happenings via our fortnightly ebulletin. We will also advertise and spread your events through our newsletter for you;
- Recieve a discount at all our festivals & events!
- Receive support services for your arts project. Denmark Arts is anle to appply for funds on your behalf for your projects and to access a diverse range of funding bodies
- Our New Arts Building in the Morgan Richards Community Centre gives you member access to workshop, meeting, exhibition and creative areas;
- But most af all joining up as a member gives you a voice in the activities and direction of Denmark Arts which supports the Arts in Denmark! You are showing your appreciation for the effort and hard work put in by our staff and volunteers to make our community a vibrant and exciting place to live.
To become a member...
... simply print and fill out the application form and email it back to email@example.com or send it to the office PoBox 300, 6333 Denmark..
Payment is easy! Simply chose from our payment options below. The subscription option is a simple and fussfree way of automatically renewing your membership every year without repeating the application process each year anew. You can cancel the subscription at any given time until 2 weeks before start of the new membership year starting 1st July each year! We will send you notifications before renewing the subscription!
1. DOWNLOAD MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. SELECT PAYMENT OPTION
Annual fees as of July 2016 are as follows:
- Individual- $25
- Couples- $40
- Not for profit organisations- $35
- Other organisations- $45