We currently have three tiers of corporate sponsorship available however, we understand you may have specific requirements and we’re happy to tailor a package to meet your needs. To discuss all your options email us at email@example.com and our Development Manager will contact you shortly.
Tier 1: Join the Local Talent Cheer Squad – $500
Join our local talent cheer squad and you will be directly supporting our local talent. Members of our cheer squad will all receive a double pass to Denmark Festival of Voice (valued at $300) to be used by you or a nominated staff member. Cheer squad members will also be acknowledged in our festival program and e-bulletin’s throughout the year.
Tier 2: Buy Presentation Rights to a Festival Street Event – $2000 per event
Denmark Arts endeavours to support the local business community by running free community events in the main business district of Denmark. The aim of these events is to encourage visitors and locals into our CBD and promote the message of “Shop Denmark, Stay Longer”. These events provide a unique opportunity to be seen by the local community in a positive way that contributes to the livability and cultural identity of our town.
Click here to view what Presentation Rights are currently available for the 2018 Denmark Festival of Voice street events.
Tier 3: Become a Principal Sponsor of Denmark Festival of Voice – $20,000
Becoming a Principal Sponsor for the Denmark Festival of Voice is more enduring than the festival itself – it gives our sponsor access to a wide range of events and opportunities that are held throughout the year.
During the festival a Principal Sponsor receives the following benefits:
- A full-page acknowledgement in the festival program. (Value $1,000)
- 10 double festival tickets to be used by the sponsor’s employees, family or friends. (Value $3,000)
- Logo placement at key festival venues.
- Promotional MC announcements throughout the festival. These can be the same message or can be a range of different messages. However a minimum of 10 announcements will be made everyday across the festival.
- The opportunity to address the audience at a key concert.
In the year following the sponsored festival the Principal Sponsor will receive these opportunities:
- The right to display up to 4 large logos in prominent locations at the four Denmark Arts Markets (December, 2 x January, Easter) attended by 30,000 across the year.
- Presentation rights to one of the performances given at both the Denmark Festival of Voice and Brave New Works.
- Two double passes to the Brave New Works performance chosen by the Principal Sponsor.
- Logo placement in every Denmark Arts e-bulletin published throughout the term of the sponsorship.
- A feature article in one of the Denmark Arts e-bulletins.
To purchase any tier of sponsorship please contact our Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org